Thursday 13 May 2021

the adventure learning about fire

Hi hello at school we went to are class hall to see the firefighters they talked about how danger's fire can be. there were 6 firefighters there. We  got to see the boss to. Most of them were volunteers my favorite part was when the 2 men said to lay  down then they would put the fire alarm on and the 2  men had a little blanket and had  to hold  the blanket low so we would go on are hands and knees  to get to the door I liked it because it was so fun to cruel under  the blanket . The firefighters saying was: get down get low get out fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post